TOP project space offers cultural events to local and translocal communities. It is inhabited and run by a transdisciplinary group of international artists, designers, architects, filmmakers, writers, scientists, activists and a cook. The space and its infrastructure, containing a biolab, a server, a wood workshop, a shared workspace, a kitchen and an event space, is used collaboratively by its community and is made accessible through events organised by its members and guests.
Founded in 2015 as a collaboration with Schillerpalais e. V. and upgraded in 2017, TOP is a project space for curiosity, creativity, education and transdisciplinary research. It serves as a platform for science, technology and art. People have access to DIY workshops, academic discussions, art exhibitions and screenings, and they can develop their own projects.
Interested in collaboration? Drop us an email to hello [at] top-ev [dot] de
TOP is supported by TOP e.V., an association for the promotion of cultural practice and social innovation.
- Mirela Alistar (scientist, currently postdoc)
- Flavia Barragan (scientist)
- Asena Balduk (producer and writer)
- Tristen Bakker (editor, documentarian)
- Anna Borowik (designer)
- Julien Colomb (scientist)
- Tuce Erel (curator)
- Ekmel Ertan (cultural manager)
- Fabien Goujon (chef)
- Melissa Harrison (architect)
- Mindaugas Gapsevicius (artist, currently phd)
- Kim Dotty Hachmann (artist)
- Christiane Hütter (artist)
- Puneet Kishor (scientist)
- Veiko Liis (designer)
- Katharina Moebus (designer)
- Ian Erik Stewart (scientist)
- Alessandro Volpato (scientist)
- Marta Wlusek (artist, photographer)